Led by a few select students of Global Politics (DP2) Political Pandora aims to promote youth involvement in politics, contemporary issues, and current affairs.
For the world, by the youth, the Political Pandora resonates with the voices of tomorrow. The Pandora website has garnered a diverse audience in over 26 countries since its launch in March 2021. Read here for more details https://www.politicalpandora.in/
Some articles by the students have been selected from different categories and sections to present a variety of content. Click on the link to read their perspectives and views.
- Pandora Culture: “Me Love You Long Time” and the Legacy of East Asian Representation in Cultural Media (https://www.politicalpandora.in/post/legacy-of-east-asian-representation-in-cultural-media)
- Adi Roy (DP2): Ethiopia and its War in the North (https://www.politicalpandora.in/post/ethiopia)
- Anushka Roy (DP1): The Third Wave of Feminism and Mitski’s Song-writing (https://www.politicalpandora.in/post/the-third-wave-of-feminism-and-mitski-s-song-writing)
- Nandini Sarin (DP1): An Easy Target: The Lavender Scare of 1950s (https://www.politicalpandora.in/post/the-lavender-scare)
- Pandora Culture: Fast Fashion is Crippling the Developing World (https://www.politicalpandora.in/post/fast-fashion-is-crippling-the-developing-world)